These healthy oat pancakes recipe make for a nice flour and egg free alternative to the standard pancake mix.
Serve with berries and not so healthy Nutella for a delicious breakfast or dessert, although you can eat with whatever your favourite pancake toppings are.
- Porridge oats
- 1 Banana
- Berries (e.g. frozen summer fruits)
How to make Healthy oat pancakes with berries:
- You’ll need a (or just use your flatmate’s) blender/smoothie maker.
- Blend together about 3 handfuls of oats, the banana and about 500ml of milk (add a bit at a time).
- Make the mixture into a thick liquid (add more oats/banana if its too milky)
- Pour small amounts into a hot oily pan to form little pancakes. They should only take a few minutes.
- Serve in a stack with Nutella and sprinkle with berries.