Make some cool, thick and creamy home made healthy(ish) banana and chocolate ice cream.
- Bananas 2
- Cocoa powder 1 tbsp
- Chocolate chips or grated chocolate
How to make homemade Banana and Chocolate ice cream:
- Peel and slice up the bananas and freeze them for at least two hours in a freezer bag, tub or similar.
- Mix the bananas and coca powder in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- If you don’t have a blender, get out a fork and work out by mashing and mixing it all together by hand.
- Top with the chocolate chops or grated chocolate.