Lemon Curd Muffins how to: An easy and fast recipe that never fails.
This Lemon Curd muffin recipe for students will whip up a total of around 12 muffins.
- Margarine or butter 100 g
- Caster sugar 75 g
- Self raising flour 175 g
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- 1 jar lemon curd (value is fine)
How to make Lemon Curd Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a muffin tray with 12 paper cases.
- Put all of the ingredients into a big bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture equally between the cases.
- Bake for 30 mins or until browned