A tasty summery chilled mango cheesecake recipe perfect for sunny days!
This no-bake cheesecake requires less than 30 minutes work and is super delicious.
The recipe and ingredients below will make for 6-8 servings.
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 500g marscapone cheese
- 1 vanilla pod or 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 75g icing sugar
- 50ml double cream
- 400ml Mango juice
- 2 Gelatin leaf sheets
- Tablespoon white sugar
How to make homemade no-bake Mango Cheescake:
- To start, melt the butter in a suacepan, crush the digestives in a bowl with the end of a rolling pin and add the melted butter.
- Mix until combined and pack into the bottom of a shallow cake tin.
- Leave in the fridge to set for 15 minutes.
- While this sets, add 400ml of the mango juice to a saucepan and bring to a simmer, reduce this until it is a quarter of it’s original volume. Soften the gelatin leaf in a bowl of cold water, add this to the hot mango juice and stir till dissolved. Add 2 tbsp of cold water to the juice.
- In a bowl add the mascarpone, double cream and icing sugar into a bowl, beat until the mixture is fully combined and smooth.
- Deseed the vanilla pod and add the seeds to the mixture, mix till the seeds are well dispersed in the mixture.
- Now remove your cake tin from the fridge and spoon the mascarpone mixture on top and smooth out and level it as best you can, once you’re happy with this pour the juice/gelatin mixture on top ensuring it is not too hot, or it will melt the mixture.
- Add slices of fresh mango for decoration.
- Leave in the fridge for a further 15 minutes until the jelly is set.