This Mini No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes recipe requires just four basic ingredients
With the portions below you can expect to yield anywhere between 10-12 mini cupcake-sized cheesecakes that which is great because they’re VERY moreish.
- 200g Digestive biscuits Half a typical packet
- 50g Butter
- 200g Nutella
- 200g Cream or soft cheese
How to make Mini No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes:
- Firstly crush the Digestives until they’re like breadcrumbs, use a sandwich bag is our tip!
- In a microwave safe jar put 50g of butter and put in the microwave for a few seconds until all melted.
- Then poor the butter into the crushed up Digestives and mix.
- In cupcake cases, place a tablespoon of the mixture. Use the bottom of a glass or mug (or back of a spoon) to flatten the digestives into a thin base.
- Place the bases in the fridge for now.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the Nutella and a full tub of Philadelphia or other plain soft cheese.
- Once fully mixed poor, spread over a a tablespoon on top of the bases.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving!