A relatively quick and delicious chocolate dessert that won’t last that long!
- Chocolate 200 g
- Butter 100 g
- Golden syrup 2 tbsps
- Marshmallows 50 g
How to make Malteser and marshmallow chocolate rocky road:
- Break the chocolate into chunks and put in a bowl with the butter and golden syrup.
- Heat the mixture together in the microwave in 30 seconds bursts, stirring in between until melted. Alternatively, melt over a pan of simmering water on the hob.
- Meanwhile, break up one and half of the bags of Maltesers by smashing them up with your fist or a rolling pin.
- Add the Malteser crumbs, marshmallows and remaining whole Maltesers to the chocolate and mix together.
- Pour the mix into a lined tray or dish and place in the fridge until set
- Cut into squares and enjoy!