This chocolate recipe will give you a crunchy chocolate block to munch on for days!
How to make Munchy Chocolate pretzel block:
- Break up the chocolate into chunks and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Remove and stir and heat for another 10-20 seconds
- Stir until the chocolate has fully melted
- Crunch up the pretzels in your hands and add to the chocolate together with some raisins.
- Mix everything together and pour into a bowl or tray.
- Place in the fridge and leave until set
- Once set, cut or break up into rough squares.