Here’s an easy, no bake Nutella Cheese Cake recipe that makes for a super tasty student dessert.
With just four ingredients, this Nutella CheeseCake recipe also works out pretty cheap and costs even less with supermarket own brand products.
- 1 tub of Nutella
- 1 packet of plain Digestives
- Philadelphia cheese
How to make an easy Nutella Cheese Cake:
- Firstly crush 3 quarters of the packet of Digestives until there like breadcrumbs, use a sandwich bag is our tip!
- In a microwave safe jar put 50g of butter and 1 spoon of Nutella and put in the microwave for a few minutes until all melted.
- Then poor the butter into the crushed up Digestives and mix.
- When mixed poor the Digestives in a baking tray and with a flat cup or bowl flatten the Digestives until flat and smooth.
- Then in a bowl mix half of the Nutella and a full tub of Philadelphia cheese.
- Once fully mixed poor it into the baking tray over the Digestives.
- Then you’re done. You can eat now or place in the fridge over night so it sets fully.