Get a chocolate filled snack in minutes with this simple Nutella and Puff Pastry recipe.
No Nutella to hand? Use alternative chocolate spreads or plain melted chocolate.
For an extra sweet kick, finish with a sprinkle of sugar and serve with cream.
- Nutella Could use other chocolate spread or melted chocolate
- Puff pastry sheet
- Egg 1
How to make Nutella Puff Pastry Wraps:
- Pre-heat the oven to 220/200C (fan) or gas mark 4
- Roll out the pastry into a large rectangle. Cut this rectangle into smaller, long rectangles then cut each one diagonally to get a long thin triangle.
- Place a blob of nutella near the flat end of the triangle and using the spoon spread it out a bit (keep away from the edges).
- Take the triangle from the flat end and roll it up all the way. You should be left with a shape that slightly resembles a croissant.
- Place the pastry wraps on a lined baking tray. Beat the egg in a mug with a fork and then brush it over the pastry (if you don’t have a brush you can use a teaspoon to pour a little on then spread it over with the back of the spoon.
- Place the baking tray in the middle of the oven and cook for about 20 minutes. If they are not golden brown then bake for another 5 minutes.