These Orange flavoured white chocolate cornflake cakes provide a simple twist on a classic.
A trio of ingredient is all it takes for these delicious treats, with the numbers below providing a rough guide for around 12 cakes.
- 75g cornflakes
- 1 Orange
- 200g white chocolate
How to make Orange flavoured white chocolate cornflake cakes:
- Break up the chocolate in a bowl and melt either in a saucepan over a low heat, stirring regularly, or in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring in-between.
- Get the orange and grate the zest of it into the chocolate and stir it around.
- Put the cornflakes in the bowl a bit at a time and stir them in so the chocolate fully covers it. Add more cornflakes until you use up all the chocolate to cover the cornflakes.
- Get cup cake cases and a spoon and put the chocolate cornflakes into the cupcake cases.
- Put the cake cases in the fridge for at least 15 minutes so the chocolate can set and you can enjoy.