A simple twist on the classic chocolate cornflake cupcakes: Orange flavoured white chocolate cornflakes.
- White chocolate
How to make Orange flavoured white chocolate cornflake cakes:
- Break up the chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave for at least 30 seconds each time whist stirring until it melts.
- Get the orange and grate the zest of it into the chocolate and stir it around.
- Put the cornflakes in the bowl a bit at a time and sir them in so the chocolate fully covers it and just put more in till you use up all the chocolate to cover the cornflakes.
- Get cup cake cases and a spoon and put the chocolate cornflakes into the cake cases.
- Put the cake cases in the fridge so the chocolate can set for a few minutes and you can enjoy.