This mix of gooey, fudge-like brownies with crunchy kit kats makes for a serious chocolate fix.
Best of all it’s pretty simple to make and and you can whip up a bunch of them warm from the oven in less than half an hour. Result!
- 70g flour
- 225g sugar
- 115g butter
- 2 eggs
- 40g cocoa powder
- Kit Kats Obvs
How to make ridiculous Kit Kat brownies
- Start by melting the butter in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add in the two eggs and beat well with a whisk until light yellow.
- In another (bigger) bowl, add in all the dry brownie ingredients – the flour, sugar and cocca powder – and mix them all together with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the wet mix over the dry ingredients and fold together until a smooth batter has formed.
- Grease or butter a baking tin and pour in half the brownie mixture.
- Place in the kitkats, breaking them as needs be to fit.
- Pour the remaining mixture on top to completely cover the kit kats.
- Bake at 180 degrees for around 20 minutes until the top has turned hard, crispy and cracked.
- You can adjust the baking time shorter or longer for a more moist/more dry brownie as you prefer.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting up and serving warm.
- Alternatively, cool completely and store in an air tight container. Let’s be honest, they’re not going to last long.