Make Pancake day a breeze with these super easy four ingredient mug pancakes.
This simple student recipe is a breeze and results in perfect pancakes – if you do it right!
Finish them off with your favourite toppings such as Nutella and fruit.
- 1/2 cup of self raising flour
- 1/4 mug of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
How to make Four Ingredient Mug Pancakes:
- If no self raising flour, use plain flour & 1 pinch of baking power.
- Combine all ingredients in mug & stir until smooth.
- Spoon three coaster-sized pancakes into a large frying pan with gaps between them, or spoon one coaster sized pancake into a small frying pan.
- Cook on a low heat for two minutes, then flip the pancakes and cook for another two minutes.
- Serve with nutella and banana for a delicious and super quick breakfast, or whatever your own favourite pancake toppings may be!