A unique, crowd and tummy pleasing student dessert recipe: Create this munchy pizza cookie recipe.
- Butter 50 g
- Self-raising flour 75 g
- Caster sugar 50 g
- Milk chocolate
- White chocolate
- Sweets e.g Haribo
How to make a pizza cookie:
- In a bowl, add in the butter and soften in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- Add in the flour and sugar and mix together to make a dough.
- Place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to firm up.
- Make the dough into a flat circle on place in the oven at 200/180 degrees (fan) for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the milk chocolate in the microwave in 30 second blasts until melted.
- Allow cookie base to cool before adding on the melted chocolate and spread over with a knife.
- Add on the sweets and allow the chocolate to cool and harden.
- Grate the white chocolate on top and eat!