A tasty and easy student recipe: These simple gooey Nutella cookies need just three ingredients.
Cooking really isn’t hard and this recipe proves it with fresh, melt in the mouth chocolate-y cookies ready to eat in just 15 minutes.
The ingredients below will make for 6-8 three ingredient nutella cookies.
- Egg 1
- Flour 5 tbsps
- Nutella 200 g
How to make Three ingredient Nutella cookies:
- In a bowl beat one egg.
- Add in 200g of Nutella, which equates to one full medium jar.
- Spoon in five big tablespoons of flour.
- Mix well until you get a thick paste
- You can then fold in any extras you want like chocolate chips, buttons, smarties, etc.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet lined tray and form into cookies. They’ll spread out when cooking. You should get about 6-8 so cookies from this mix, depending on size.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 190 degrees / 170 degrees fan oven until the colour has turned to light brown.
- Allow to cool and eat!