These two ingredient Nutella Brownies are easy to make, cost pence and are gluten free.
Admittedly they don’t quite resemble ‘proper’ brownies but make a great easy to make replacement on a student budget!
Together with the nutella and eggs, you’ll want a bit of butter or parchment/baking paper to line the pan to avoid the brownies sticking.
- Nutella 300 g
- Eggs 4
How to make so simple Two Ingredient Nutella Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a square pan with butter or line with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs for 8 minutes.
- Transfer the Nutella to a microwavable bowl and heat for 60 seconds.
- Stir the Nutella, and slowly pour it over the eggs, beating until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the greased/lined pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife pushed into the mixture comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, wait to cool, then cut into pieces and serve.
- Optional – spread a layer of Nutella on your brownies for extra gooeyness!