These Marshmallow Rice Crispy Squares topped with Chocolate make for the ULTIMATE snack.
And what’s best is that there are all of four ingredients in them – WIN!
- 300g Marshmallows
- 200g Rice krispies
- 50g Butter
How to make Ultimate Chocolate Rice Crispy Squares:
- Add the butter and marshmallows to a bowl and melt in the microwave or on the hob over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir regularly until fully combined.
- Stir in the rice krispies a bit at a time.
- The mixture will get awfully stick and be quite tough to mix – it’s quite the work out!
- To a lined baking tray or similar, pour in the rice krispie and marshmallow mix and level off.
- TIP: Wet your hands and/or spoon slightly to avoid the mix sticking!
- Place in the fridge for the time being.
- Meanwhile, break up the chocolate into a bowl and melt the same way as the marshmallows and butter.
- Pour randomly over the rice krispies and return to the fridge for at least an hour.
- When set, cut into squares (or any other shape that takes your fancy) and serve!