A super quick and healthy salmon and egg wrap recipe that’s great for a quick lunch which is ideal for students.
These roll ups are super tasty and perfect for brain power when revising!
- Baby spinach
How to make Egg and Salmon Wraps:
- Start by boiling an egg for around 8-10 minutes, you want it hard boiled.
- Transfer to cold water and once cooled slightly, peel and dice up.
- On a wrap, layer on handfuls of baby spinach.
- Top with slices of smoked salmon.
- Finish with the diced boiled egg.
- Wrap up and cut in half.