This healthy Broccoli, Sweetcorn and Tuna pasta dish takes just 10 minutes and needs just the one pot.
What more could you want for an easy student recipe? It’s perfect for either dinner or lunch… or even breakfast.
The numbers below will make for the two servings.
- Around 150g Pasta
- Tin of Sweetcorn
- Tin of Tuna
- Handful of Broccoli
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parsley or oregano to taste Dried or freshly chopped
- Squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- Garlic powder (optional)
How to make Broccoli, Sweetcorn and Tuna Pasta:
- To salted boiling water over the hob, add the pasta and simmer for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, chop up the broccoli and drain the sweetcorn and add to the boiling pasta and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and veg and stir and return to the pot. Stir in a drained tin of tuna.
- Season to taste with salt, & pepper together with some fresh or dried parsley (could swap for oregano). Optionally further season with a squeeze of lemon juice and/or some garlic powder.
- Enjoy either warm or cold later – store in an air tight container or cling-film covered bowl in the fridge.