This simple cheesy tuna pasta recipe is cheap and (hopefully) idiot proof!
You can also cook it all in just the one pan meaning little clean up.
The rough numbers below will make for the single serving.
- 75g pasta
- 1 small tin of Tuna, drained
- Handful of sweetcorn Fresh, tinned or frozen
- Handful of spinach Fresh, tinned or frozen
- Handful of grated cheese
- 1 tomato or few cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon soft cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to make cheesy tuna pasta:
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water per pack instructions.
- Three minutes before the end of cooking, add the sweetcorn and spinach to the pasta. If using frozen, add 5 minutes before.
- Drain the pasta, sweetcorn and spinach and return to the pan over a low heat.
- Add in the grated and soft cheese and stir through the pasta until mixed and melted.
- Stir in the tuna and either a cut up tomato or a handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Season to taste with a little salt and pepper.
- Serve either immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 24 hours.