A staple student recipe: Here’s a super easy tuna pasta bake recipe and how to.
This student tuna pasta bake recipe comes with a crunchy crisp topping!
The ingredients below will make enough to feed a good four people.
- Pasta 400 g
- Tin of chipped tomatoes
- 2 tins of Tuna Drained
- Other veg E.g. Sweetcorn of peppers
- Ready salted crisps
- Grated cheese
How to make a crunchy tuna pasta bake
- Cook the pasta per pack instructions (boil for 8 or so minutes)
- In an oven-proof dish, add in the canned tomatoes, flake in the drained tuna and the pasta.
- You can also add some other veg if you like such as sweetcorn or peppers.
- For the crunchy topping (optional), crush over the crisps.
- Top with grated cheese
- Bake at 200 degrees (180 degrees for fan ovens) for 30 or so minutes until cheese is bubbling.
- Remove and dish up!