A healthy one dish Salmon meal with minimal clean up that’s super easy to cook.
You can cook and serve this Salmon and Veg meal with a tasty honey and garlic glaze right in foil for minimal clean up.
- Salmon fillet
- 1 TSP Olive oil
- 1 TSP White Wine or Cider vinegar
- 1 TSP thyme
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 clove minced garlic
How to make Healthy Salmon with Vegetables:
- In a bowl mix the oil, vinegar, honey, thyme and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and peel and slice the carrots. You can use other veg you like like cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Roll out some foil and place the veg in the middle. Drizzle over some olive oil and toss the veg around with your hands to coat them in the oil.
- Deskin the salmon if not already. Add on the salmon and cover with half of the glaze mix.
- Flip the salmon over and cover the other side with the rest of the glaze
- Fold up the foil into a packet. Make sure it’s tightly sealed.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees / 180 degrees fan.
- Carefully unwrap and serve, either on its own or with something like rice, pasta or mash.