A quick, simple and ultra healthy tuna and avocado salad wrap recipe.
The below ingredients will fill two large tortilla wraps which in turn can each be halved.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spring onions
How to make tuna avocado salad wraps:
- Peel, half and de-stone the avocado and add in a bowl.
- Mash with a squeeze of lemon juice, if you’ve got some to hand.
- To the mashed avocado, add in a can of drained tuna, chopped tomatoes, chopped spring onions and mix.
- Combine with a tablespoon of mayo.
- For an extra protein boost if you’ve got some extra time, add in a diced boiled egg.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- On a tortilla wrap, add on handfuls of lettuce and spoon on the avocado and tuna mixture.
- Roll up and cut in two to serve.