A quick, simple and ultra healthy tuna and avocado salad wrap recipe.
The below ingredients will fill two large tortilla wraps which in turn can each be halved.
This easy and healthy recipe will take just 10 minutes.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spring onions
How to make tuna avocado salad wraps:
- Peel, half and de-stone the avocado and add in a bowl.
- Mash with a squeeze of lemon juice, if you’ve got some to hand.
- To the mashed avocado, add in a can of drained tuna, chopped cherry tomatoes, chopped spring onions and mix.
- Combine with a tablespoon of mayo.
- For an extra protein boost if you’ve got some extra time, add in a diced boiled egg.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- On a tortilla wrap, add on handfuls of lettuce and spoon on the avocado and tuna mixture.
- Roll up and cut in two to serve.