An easy an simple pasta student recipe that anyone can cook right!
This is a tasty pasta salad that’s great to make ahead of time for lunch day.
How to make pasta and tuna mayonnaise salad
- Cook, drain and cool the pasta as normal (see pack)
- Allow the pasta to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the pasta with a tin of drained tuna, sweetcorn and chopped up cucumber.
- Mix in a tablespoon or two of light mayo.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. You can optionally add in some fresh or dried chopped dill and/or a sprinkling of chilli flakes together with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- DONE! That was easy!
- Eat immediately or keep in the fridge for later – it should keep good for at least two days.