This Prawn Linguine recipe is super easy and tasty. The best thing is that it only takes 10 minutes to cook.
- king prawns 160 g
- small chili 1
- garlic gloves 2
- fresh parsley for taste
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper for seasoning
How to make Quick and Easy Prawn Linguine:
- Boil the tagliatelle in a pot for 3 minutes (or according to the instructions)
- Chop garlic, parsley and chili (remove the seeds from chili before chopping)
- Heat a frying pan and add plentiful of oil so that oil covers the pan.
- When the frying pan is warm add king prawns, chopped garlic, chili and parsley. Cook for 5 minutes and stir frequently. (Don’t let garlic or chili to burn)
- Mix everything together and season with salt and pepper.