This healthy student meal combines salmon with yoghurt, courgette and pesto.
- Salmon Fillet
- Natural Yoghurt
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Courgette (spiralised into courgetti)
- Grated Parmesan
How to make salmon with creamy courgette pesto:
- Pop a fillet of salmon on some kitchen foil, season if you wish (olive oil, lemon, pepper).
- Wrap the foil loosely around the salmon and cook in the oven for around 15-20 minutes turning halfway at 180 degrees. If the fillet is thinner it will cook quicker so keep an eye on it as you want it to remain tender.
- Using a spiraliser or juliette peeler turn the courgette into ‘courgetti’
- I pop it in a bowl in the microwave for about 3 minutes (no need to add water).
- With some oil heated in a pan add the courgetti and mix it around.
- To the pan add about 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt to a teaspoon of pesto – it all depends on how much you like pesto, have a play around!
- Add some cherry tomatoes and keep stirring until the courgetti is of a nice texture.
- Finally I add some grated parmesan and pepper and serve with the salmon.
A super healthy but delicious dinner.