A super simple Salmon Salad that makes for a healthy student recipe.
- Slice of bread, ripped
- Fillet of salmon
- A salad mixture (for example: tomato, olives, spring onion, lettuce, cucumber)
- Chickpeas (optional)
- 2 tbsp Natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Dill (fresh or dried)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
How to make a simple Salmon Salad:
- Cook the salmon fillet in the oven on a baking tray on 180degrees for (12-15 mins approx).
- Toss the bread in the olive oil and place on a baking tray – take it out after 5 mins when crispy.
- In the meantime, prepare your salad on the plate and make the sauce: mix the natural yoghurt with the juice of the lemon and add the dill.
- When the salmon is cooked, flake it over the salad; add the bread and finally the sauce on top.