This easy tuna pasta dish makes for a super simple and foolproof student recipe.
A budget busting recipe to quickly turn bland (but cheap) pasta into something a lot more interesting.
- Chopped tomatoes
How to make Simple Tuna and Tomato Pasta:
- Peel and roughly dice the onion.
- Chuck into a frying pan over a medium heat with a little oil
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta per pack instructions on the hob.
- Once the onion has begun to brown, add in the tinned chopped tomatoes and tins of tuna. Mix everything together.
- Season to taste and allow to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix in the drained, cooked pasta.