Make your mashed potatoes more interesting with this tuna mash recipe.
The ingredients below will make for enough tuna mash for four people.
- Tin of tuna 2
- Big potatoes 5
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- Eggs 3
How to make simple tuna mash:
- Peel the potatoes and boil them in salt water
- Mix the potatoes and the milk to create a smooth mash
- In the mash, mix the ketchup, the mayo and the tuna together until it gets the same color of the picture
- Peel and cut the eggs in small pieces and add them to the mash.
- Add pepper, salt or lemon if you want.
- It is better when it’s cold!
- Enjoy :)