A tasty and impressive pasta student meal: Make yourself some Super Healthy Prawn Spaghetti.
- Spaghetti or linguine 300 g
- Prawns 380 g
- Sugarsnap peas and baby corn 200 g
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Tomato passata sauce 400 g
How to make Super Healthy Prawn Spaghetti:
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cinnamon and chilli powder and mix for 1 minute, then add the tomato sauce and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add the sugarsnap peas and baby corn and simmer for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add the prawns and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste
- Cook the spaghetti according to instructions on the packet, then toss with the sauce and serve.