Mix fish and potatoes for this easy one-pan student recipe, you don’t even need a plate!
- Fillets of smoked mackerel 2
- Cooked potatoes sliced/mashed 250 g
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Frozen peas or green beans 4 tbsps
- Frozen/tinned sweetcorn 4 tbsps
How to make a mackerel hash:
- Add the oil to a frying pan and fry the potato for about 10 minutes until brown and crispy
- Add in the sweetcorn and peas and cook for a further 4 minutes
- Flake in the fish (leave the skin out of it!) and heat through.
- Season to taste.
- EAT IT!
Original recipe by Woman’s Weekly/REX