Try these tasty Tuna Crunch Wraps next time you’re in need of a super quick lunch.
They’re easy and trivial to make and require minimal fuss.
- Mayo or Salad cream
- Red Onion
- Red Pepper
How to make Tasty Tuna Crunch Wraps:
- Peel and finely dice the onion.
- Dice the pepper.
- Add to a bowl with the drained tuna and drained sweetcorn.
- Add in mayo or salad cream and mix everything together.
- Place down the middle of a wrap.
- Roll up burrito style and then cut in half.
- Eat immediately or keep in the fridge for later/lunch.