This is the ultimate recipe for a quick, filling and most importantly (to me and you) tasty tuna salad with chickpeas and sweetcorn.
It’s another yummuy and healthy meal that you make for a cheap lunch on the go in favour of expensive shop brought alternatives.
- Can of tuna
- Can of sweetcorn
- A tsp of vinegar (optional)
- 1 pepper
- 1 red onion (although any onion will do and spring onion can be used as an alternative)
- Olive oil
- Cumin and black pepper (optional)
How to make the ultimate tuna salad:
- Add the (drained) can of tuna, chickpeas, sweetcorn to the salad bowl.
- Finely cut the cucumber, lettuce, onion (peeled, obvs) and pepper. Add to the salad bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil (and any other optional ingredients).
- Mix well.
- Enjoy! Can be served in pitta bread or any bread to make a scrumptious sandwich.