We’ve all had tuna and jacket potato and this recipe is pretty much just that, with a small twist.
You’ll want some baked jacket potatoes to start with. Assuming you’re not a Blue Peter presenter and don’t have any you made earlier lying around, you can either bake them in the oven or microwave.
Prick the potatoes with a fork and either cook at 200 degrees for an hour or microwave either side for 5-10 minutes.
This recipe will make for 2 good servings.
- Baked potato 2
- Cans of tuna 2
- Tin of sweetcorn
- Mayo 2 tbsps
- Spring onions 3
- Grated cheese
- Black pepper
How to make twice baked potato and tuna:
- While your potatoes are baking/microwaving, grab a baking dish and add in two cans of drained tuna.
- Add in a small can of drained (or otherwise fresh) sweetcorn.
- Slice up and add some spring onions.
- And then add some mayo too – about 2 good tablespoons.
- Complete with some black pepper and mix it all together.
- Once they’re done, slice your jacket potatoes open (if they’re fresh they’ll be VERY hot!!!) and scoop out the flesh into the baking dish. You may even want to keep the skin if you feel like it (or are just very lazy).
- Mix everything together again in the dish and flatten it down softly to make a roughly even layer.
- Top with some grated cheese and bake at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted and begun to brown.
- DIG IN!