This is a super easy, one dish pasta bake that will feed a LOT of hungry people.
Or one VERY hungry person!
Packed full of healthy veg and tuna, this pasta bake recipe makes for a delicious midweek dinner.
If it’s two much, just half the ingredients for a smaller bake.
Or if you can’t get enough, grab a bigger dish and double the lot!
- 300g Pasta / Roughly six big handfuls of dried pasta
- 2 tins Tuna
- 2 Peppers
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Courgette
- 3 tablespoons Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
How to make the Ultimate Tuna Pasta Bake
- Peel and the slice the onion. Cube the courgette and dice the peppers. You could also add other veg such as mushrooms, aubergine, etc. if you wish.
- Add the veggies to a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, mix together and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Give the veggies a mix or shake every 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta per pack instructions and drain.
- Remove the veggies from the oven (caution: it’ll be super hot) and add to the dish the pasta, tomatoes, drained tuna and yogurt.
- Mix everything well, add in the herbs and mix again.
- Top with grated cheese and bake for another 20 minutes until cheese has browned.
- Makes six servings.