This delicious pan-fried salmon will take no more than 10 minutes to cook up.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Squeeze of lemon juice (Optional)
How to make quick and easy pan-fried salmon
- Season the salmon with salt & pepper.
- In a frying pan, add the olive oil and butter over a medium heat and allow to melt. Stir to combine.
- Once the butter/oil begins to foam and bubble, increase the heat and add the salmon. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Turn, lowering the heat back down. Fry for another 3 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Optionally finish with a drizzle of lemon juice.
- Serve, goes great with any green veg, rice or potatoes.