This one-dish fish and vegetable bake makes for an easy, simple dinner.
Taking a little over half an hour to cook and prepare, the recipe and ingredients below will serve two.
We used cod for our dish but any white fish – e.g. haddock or pollock – will work great.
- 2 skinless cod fillets Could swap for haddock or other white fish
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced About 200g
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 small courgette, diced
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon, halved
How to make our easy one dish Fish and Vegetable Bake:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees and 180 degrees fan.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato. Peel and dice the red onion. Deseed and dice the pepper. Dice the courgette.
- Add the vegetables to a large baking dish or roasting tin and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and add the cod. drizzle with olive oil and squeeze the lemon juice over the fish and vegetables. Season fish with black pepper to taste.
- Bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until fish is fully cooked through and vegetables are soft.
- Serve and enjoy!