These tasty Herby Roasted Vegetables make for an easy one-dish student eat.
The 15 minute minute meal can be eaten on its own or made as an accompaniment to a main meal.
Not veggie? Chuck in some chopped bacon or sliced chorizo for a meaty twist!
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Mixed herbs
How to make Herby Roasted Vegetables
- Peel and the slice the onion. Cube the courgette and dice the peppers. Slice the mushrooms. You could also add other veg such as squash, aubergine, etc. if you wish
- Add the veggies to a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, mix together.
- Sprinkle over a teaspoon or mixed dried herbs (Thyme, parsley, oregano, sage, basil)
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Give the veggies a mix or shake every 5 minutes.
- Enjoy on their own or as a side to a main dish.