This Low Calorie, High Protein Tuna Melt is the ultimate in healthy toasties.
- 1 can of tuna (can be flaked or solid)
- 1 tablespoon of low fat miracle whip
- handful of chopped celery and green onions
- chipotle pepper
- 2 slices of low fat cheese (I used extra thin cheddar cheese - 45 calories per slice)
- 2 slices of multigrain bread
How to make Low Calorie, High Protein Tuna Melt
- Drain the tuna and mix in a bowl with the miracle whip, celery, and green (spring) onions.
- Season the mix with salt and chipotle pepper.
- Evenly spread the mixture on a slice of your bread.
- Toast on a pan for about 1 minute on each side (until each side is nicely browned).
Feel free to serve it with ketchup or other condiments!
For more healthy, easy recipes as well as free workout videos check out www.studentsfitness.com