Tuck in to this light and healthy sweet jacket potato meal within minutes by ditching the oven and using the microwave.
Add tuna or whatever other toppings you want to your sweet jackets!
This meal will take no more than ten minutes.
- Sweet potato 1
- Can of tuna 1
- Fresh spinach leaves, red onion, etc To serve
How to make microwave sweet baked jacket potatoes:
- Wash the sweet potato and pat dry well with a paper towel.
- Use a fork to poke a handful of holes around the potato
- Microwave the sweet potato for 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Use a knife to see if the potato is soft throughout; if not continue cooking for 30 seconds each side until it is.
- Meanwhile drain the can of tuna and mix it with mayo
- Cut sweet potato in half and add the tuna mayo
- Sprinkle with chopped red onions and fresh spinach leaves on top and enjoy this tasty light meal!