This Moroccan inspired Salad dish makes for a delicious and healthy student recipe.
Vegetarian and vegan friendly, it takes just 15 minutes to prep and will yield between 4 to 6 servings.
Great as either as a small side or on its own!
This recipe is typically made with feggous but if you can exchange this for more easier to find British alternative in the form of the classic cucumber.
- 2-3 feggous or cucumber
- 6 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
How to make a Simple Moroccan Salad:
- Peel the feggous or cucumbers and chop up into pieces.
- Do the same with the tomatoes.
- And also the onion.
- In a bowl, mix all the veggies together with the chopped parsley.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and add in the olive oil then mix together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If you’ve got the time, leave to marinate in the fridge for an hour before serving.