This super quick one-pot chorizo and bean stew makes for a delicious easy meal.
You need just a handful of basic ingredients for this recipe that will serve two and be ready in less than half an hour.
- 100g chorizo
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin butter beans
- Small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
How to make easy One Pot Bean and Chorizo Stew
- Slice up the chorizo and add to the bottom of a large saucepan.
- Fry over a medium-low heat until the chorizo begins to release its oils.
- Add the tomatoes, beans (drained) and season with the chilli and paprika to taste.
- Bring to the boil before reducing to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the coriander an any additional seasoning and optionally serve with crusty bread or a jacket potato.