This pan-fried broccoli makes for a quick and easy side for your meals.
Alternatively, you can enjoy it alone as an easy & healthy snack!
The numbers below will make for the one serving.
- Handful of broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic (optional) Or garlic salt
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
How to make tasty fried broccoli
- Cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces.
- Heat the oil over a little medium heat in a large wok or frying pan.
- Add the broccoli and fry for around 4-5 minutes until it begins to soften.
- Season with salt and add in around 1/4 teaspoon of chopped garlic (You can add/more less – or omit completely).
- Optionally add a pinch of chilli flakes.
- Fry for a final 1-2 minutes.