These chicken and bacon Caesar wraps make for an awesome and easy lunch.
They’re also a great way to use up any leftover chicken from the weekend roast.
- Cooked chicken
- Caesar dressing
- Romaine lettuce
How to make Chicken And Bacon Caesar Wraps:
- Dice up and cook the bacon per pack instructions until nice and crispy.
- In a bowl, add the cooked chicken, crispy bacon bits and a tablespoon of caesar dressing
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and add to the mix.
- To make your own croutons, cut up a slice of bread into squares and brush with melted butter or olive oil and place in the oven until crispy. Alternatively, cheat and get them from a packet.
- Mix in the croutons with the chicken and bacon.
- On a tortilla wrap, layer on lettuce, followed by the chicken and bacon mixture.
- Fold in the sides then roll up and cut in two to serve.