This Healthy Salmon, Avocado and Egg Salad makes for an awesome lunch or light dinner recipe.
Simple to prepare, this salmon salad is full of protein, gluten and dairy-free and takes less than 20 minutes to cook up.
You can serve it immediately or make it ahead of time – it should keep for around 24 hours in the fridge.
Finish with a pinch of black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Salmon fillets
How to make Healthy Salmon, Avocado and Egg Salad
- Cut the lemon in half. Put one half aside for later and slice the other half.
- Place the salmon on a large sheet of foil, season to taste and top with the slices of lemon. Wrap tightly in the foil.
- Cook the salmon in the oven in the foil packet for 10-12 minutes at 200 degrees (180 degrees fan oven).
- Meanwhile, hard boil the eggs in boiling water for 8-10 minutes.
- To make the salad, add handfuls of watercress to a bowl or container. Add in sliced avocado and squeeze over the juice of the remaining half of the lemon.
- Cut up the salmon, peel and break up the eggs and add to the salad.