A Mexican spin on the Italian classic: Combine chilli with tortilla chips for this Nacho Chilli Lasagne.
Serve with your favourite nacho sides like sour cream and guacamole. YUM!
The ingredients for the student recipe below will make for a good 4-6 servings, depending on how hungry you are.
- Chili See note below
- Tortilla chips
- Grated cheese
How to make nacho lasagna:
- Make up some chilli! You can use leftovers or your favourite recipe. For a quick dish, see this super quick and easy 5 ingredient chilli recipe – it takes just 15 minutes!
- In a baking dish, layer on spoonfuls of chilli.
- Add on a thin layer of tortilla chips.
- Add on a layer of grated cheese.
- Repeat as much as you want/can.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes until cheesy is fully melted.