A unique jacket potato filling: Top your usually boring baked spuds with sausage to make a baked jacket potato hotdog!
- Sauces E.g. Ketchup, mustard, whatever
How to make baked jacket potato hotdogs:
- Bake a potato: Prick with a fork and either cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes (flipping half way through) or in the oven at 200 degrees for around an hour.
- Meanwhile, Slice up the onions and in a frying pan heat up some oil over a medium-high heat.
- Cook the onions for a few minutes until softened and then add in the sausages, if they need cooking or heating
- Cook sausages with the onions together for around 10 or so minutes until the sausages are fully cooked then set aside.
- Once potatoes are ready, slice up and top with the sausages and spoonfuls of cooked onions.
- Top with any classic hot dog toppings you like such as ketchup and mustard