A super yummy meal that’s easy to prepare: Spicy Cajun Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash
The ingredients below will make for four servings.
- Sweet potatoes (4 or 5)
- Feta Cheese 100 g
- Fresh coriander
- Tin of Sweetcorn
- Chicken Breasts (fresh works best) - 3 or 4
- Cajun seasoning
- Bacon - The more the better
How to make Cajun Chicken and Sweet Potato Mash:
- Peel and chop the potatoes. Put them on to boil for about 15 minutes.
- Lightly dust the chicken breast with Cajun seasoning and place in a frying pan with a little oil
- Dice the bacon.
- Finley chop the coriander.
- Drain the sweetcorn.
- Keep turning the chicken. After abut 8 minutes add the bacon to the frying pan.
- Once the potatoes are soft, drain them and mash them.
- Stir the coriander and sweetcorn into the mash, and crumble the cheese on top.
- Make sure the chicken is white all the way through, and serve a top of the mash with the bacon