A tasty Chicken, Mushroom And Bacon Pasta Bake made the cheating way.
This recipe uses cream of chicken soup for a cheap and easy student recipe.
Just cook up some pasta and add in a handful of extra ingredients to serve this super tasty meal.
The below ingredients and recipe will make for a good 4-6 servings.
For a simple vegetarian alternative, skip the bacon and use cream of mushroom soup instead.
- 300g Pasta
- Cream of chicken soup
- Splash of milk
- Grated cheese
How to make Chicken, Mushroom And Bacon Pasta Bake:
- Boil the pasta per pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, slice up the mushrooms and dice up the bacon.
- Fry the mushrooms and bacon lightly for about 10 minutes until just cooked through.
- In a baking dish, combine the pasta, bacon, mushrooms and soup and mix together.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.