A vegetarian jacket potato filling: Stuff your baked potatoes with a creamy mixture of melted cheese and onion.
Meat-Eaters don’t need to be put off, with an easy option to add some yummy bacon bits as we’ve done.
- Potato 4
- Onion Half
- Bacon For meat eaters 4 slices
- Mixture of cheeses of your choice
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Double cream 2 tbsps
How to make cheese stuffed jacket potatoes:
- Acquire a baked jacket potato: Prick with a fork and either cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes or in the oven at 200 degrees for around an hour.
- Dice onions and cut up bacon (if using).
- Fry the onions and bacon gently for 10-15 minutes until cooked.
- Slice potatoes in half and carefully remove the insides. Mix with the butter and cream.
- Add in the bacon and onions and your mix of favourite cheeses.
- Replace the mixture into the potato skins.
- Top with more sliced or grated cheese(s)
- Return to the oven or microwave until the cheese has melted.