These delicious cheesy bacon fries take less than half an hour and require no clean up.
Using ready to eat crispy bacon (available in the ‘Cooked Meats’ isle in big supermarkets) means this ‘recipe’ is perfect for when you just cba.
Combined the bacon with delicious melted cheese on top of freshly cooked fries for a super easy meal.
Of course, you can add whatever toppings you want: For pizza topped fries, smother on pizza sauce and replace the bacon with pepperoni.
And best of all, there’s no mess and so no clean up required.
- Frozen Fries
- Ready To Eat Bacon Or you could find up some of your own
- Grated Cheese
- Spring onions To serve, optional
How to make no clean up cheesy bacon Fries:
- Line a baking tray with foil and add the chips. Cook in the oven per pack instructions.
- Once cooked, using oven gloves carefully roll up the foil from the baking tray into a bowl shape keeping the fries inside.
- Top with your favourite grated cheese(s), ready to go bacon and/or other toppings to be cooked.
- Return to the oven at around 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- The cheesy bacon fries taste even better when finished with chopped spring onion if you’ve some to spare!